Nissan’s annual “Charting the Changes” press release has just come out and we’re very excited to see all the great new changes, updates and additions coming from the automaker. Nissan’s 2016 line sees some fantastic updates, especially in their sedan segment that features the all-new Nissan Maxima. Take a look below to see all the fun new changes on this newest line of Nissan cars. And be sure to stop by your local Surprise Nissan soon to get behind the wheel of one of these exceptional new cars near Phoenix.
Nissan is “maximizing” their signature nameplate this model year. The new Maxima is the world’s most bold “4-Door Sports Car,” showcasing the pinnacle of innovative tech, daring design and high-end performance.
Some of the most exciting new features and amenities on the 2016 Nissan Maxima include:
- A brand-new 300-hp 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- Powerful new body sculpting that includes lower and wider proportions, as well as newly flared fenders
- A new Xtronic transmission that sports Adaptive Shift Control, a unique Sport mode and a wider ratio range
- The newly standard NissanConnect system, now with Navigation and an 8-inch color display
Nissan Versa Sedan
The 2016 Nissan Versa sedan is coming off of a full redesign last year that included new front and rear fascias and new interior amenities. This model year, the sedan is getting even more refinements, including:
- Standard rear speakers on the Versa S model
- Body-colored outside mirrors
- New exterior colors: Gun Metallic and Cayenne Red
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel on the Versa SL
As one of the most popular supercars on the market today, the Nissan GT-R is a powerhouse of speed and luxury. This model year, the GT-R is getting a few more specialty models (i.e. 45th Anniversary Gold Edition), as well as some new luxury features, including 20-spoke RAYS aluminum-alloy-forged wheels.
Those looking for their next sports car near Phoenix will find great new features on the 2016 Nissan 370Z, which offers excellent new tech and exterior amenities that speed junkies will love. New for this model year, the 370Z gets:
- A brand-new Bose audio system on the NISMO and Sport trims
- A gorgeous new exterior color: Deep Blue Pearl
- Newly integrated Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement systems on the NISMO and Sport trims
The quirky Nissan Juke continues to charm customers around the U.S., thanks to its power, agility and reliability. This model year, the crossover is getting a few nice enhancements. They include:
- The newly standard Siri Eyes Free system for Apple users
- Two new package options: Black and Yellow Stinger Editions
Nissan’s exceptionally popular SUV is getting even more family-oriented features this model year, including new safety systems and tech features. Some top new features are:
- Addition of Forward Emergency Braking to Rogue SL Premium Package
- Newly updated Blind Spot Warning system that is now radar-based
- A brand-new exterior color: Magnetic Black
- New body-colored outside mirrors that now have integrated turn signals
- Siri Eyes Free added to the Rogue SV Premium Package and the Rogue SL
As a leader in the mid-size truck market, the Nissan Frontier continues to impress truck fans around the Phoenix area. For 2016, the truck is getting some great new colors, as well as some added luxury features, including a moonroof for the Frontier Crew Cab SV model.
New colors on the 2016 Frontier include:
- Gun Metallic
- Magnetic Black
- Sunset Orange
The Nissan Titan is all-new for 2016, creating a “’new class’ of pickup that stakes out a unique position in the segment between traditional heavy-duty and light-duty entries.” Brand-new features on the 2016 Titan include:
- A new Cummins turbodiesel V8 engine
- A heavy-duty six-speed Aisin automatic transmission
- A bold new exterior design
- 12,000 pound towing capacity
- All-new Titan XD model
- New towing features, such as Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Tow/Haul Model with Downhill Speed Control, Trailer Sway Control and a Trailer Light Check system
- Integration of Nissan’s innovative Around View Monitor system
To learn more about all the exciting new changes and updates on the 2016 line of new Nissan cars in Peoria, stop by the nearest Nissan dealer in Surprise to find your next new car, truck or SUV today!